Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday, 26 September 2010

CD Sunday - Something Sweet


Good morning all, it's another Sunday and that means another challenge from us at CD Sunday and this week it's something sweet. I have been suffering with back pain this week and nearly didn't get my card made and that is why the photo is straight off the camera.

This week I have used MCS The Collectors Edition and have printed the image and backing paper as it comes on the cd for quickness. I have used some blue pearly card for the mats and the punched trim and finished off with some fabulous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, I have been looking at this site for so long and couldn't make up my mind if the flowers would be as good as the pictures well they are and I can see me spending a lot of money with them now.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Digital Tuesday - Digital Image and All about the Girls
A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Cute
Karber - Food and Beverages
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows

I hope you can join in with us this week and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see your creations.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Jenny, gorgeous image and i love the bp. The flowers are perfect, it sounds like you have a new crafty addiction lol
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning a beautiful design, image and colours thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do like this jenny, love the colour and the flowers are great, they look just like iceing on a cake good enough to eat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jenny. I do hope your back gets better soon and you are out of pain.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive