Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 11 January 2010

Mum's birthday


It's my mum's birthday soon and I need to get a card into the post but I'm feeling pretty rough so am not really in the mood for making anything. I thought I'd have a play with the new MCS cd and do something quick, the cards came with the cd and although they look ok are a little bit lightweight for me so I have used a heavy duty photo paper and also the insert is 160gsm to add a bit of body. My mum isn't a fussy lady so this kind of thing suits her more than lots of frills and ribbons, I just hope she likes it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny this is great, I love art decco at the moment, I am waiting for this CD myself, I just hope it's as good as they say. I hope you are feeling better soon Doreen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring back that era, lovely card Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image - love art Deco. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jenny, I too love this era and hadn't realised that MCS had an art deco one out
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive