Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 20 March 2010

Third card for today


I couldn't decide what to do with this image as I had made it a little larger than I had intended to, I used some of the bp from the pad I bought last week but being a bit mean decided to cut the 6" squares into four, this means I will get at least two 8" card or more if I use them on smaller cards. I have coloured the image in with - yes you've guessed it promarkers and I hope I've suceeded in getting a gentle looking picture, I've matted all the pieces onto both yellow and blue card and then added some more of the flowers again coloured with the same promarkers. I still need to add a greeting but not sure who it is for yet so will leave that bit for now.

Off to watch tv for the evening now so will see you all again very soon.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny - this is gorgeous. The colouring of the image is perfect and yes - it's got a lovely gentle look to it. Your new bp pad looks scrummy too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft gentleness of this Jenny, just beautiful.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove this one Jenny, the colours complement each other perfectly.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is lovely, along with your other designs, can't wait to give Kevin his special one on our aniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive