Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge #15 Pretty in Pink 2nd card


2nd attempt at the Bah! Humbug! challenge pretty in pink, this time the whole card is stamped with versamark and dusted with the perfect pearls. It seemed like a good idea while I had them out. I tried to take a picture instead of scanning but the reflection against the flash just meant you couldn't see the image properly, so it was back to the scanner and that is why there is a bit of shadow.

The stamp is a papermania one that people seemed to go mad for last year and it was selling for stupid money on ebay, I paid the princeley sum of £6.99 but I did hear of someone who managed to pick one up for 99p so if you like the stamp don't pay silly money for it. The stamp around the outside is one that I got from Clarity as the monthly stamp for March, I think it compliments the main image quite well. This card is an A5 landscape and just to finish it off I popped on some pearls that I bought from Hobby House while I was at the NEC in March.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I haven't seen that stamp - it's fabulous. It looks divine in that soft shade of pink and the Clarity stamp is perfect for the background.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenny, your card is just beautiful all done in pink and I agree that the Clarity stamp is the perfect complement to it.
    I remember the madness over this particular stamp last year and in my opinion, anyone who was daft enough to pay over the odds for it must've been a sandwich short of a picnic. No offence intended but some people were paying £30+ and who knows what other luvverlies could've been bought for that amount of money LOL! Hope I never get that desperate for something. Thanks for joining our Bah! Humbug! challenge again this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one word - STUNNING. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jenny, this is just gorgeous. I've never seen this stamp before, must have had my eyes closed last Christmas. I certainly is a beauty and the Clarity March stamp finishes it off beautifully
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jenny, it looks so delicate and the background is perfect with the stamp you've used. I've got to say its a lovely stamp and you've certainly done it justsice
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jenny

    What can I say but, stunning, gorgeous, elegant, beautiful, fabulous and perfection.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Everything about it is lovely. Definately a winner!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just drop dead gorgeous Jennie you are just so talented.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive