Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 5 April 2010

Having a bit of a play


I'm all on my own this afternoon as OH is out at rugby, so I have been having a play. I bought a brayer and a few stamps from Lavinia amongst other things when I was at the NEC so thought I'd have a play and see what I could come up with, there are several stamps used on this and although you can't tell it is done on glossy card and I've highlighted the stars with just a touch of glitter. This isn't really for anything in particular but I guess one day it will be there for someones birthday, especially if they are into fairies.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jenny, love those stamps
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jenny love those stamps. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those toadstools!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Tess, the stamps are gorgeous and you've created a really beautiful background - those colours are FAB
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive