Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 6 June 2010

Passion for Promarkers challenge - Books



This week the Passion for Promarkers challenge is all about books, I have taken this digi image
and coloured with some of my promarkers and as I didn't have any colour scheme in mind when I chose the image I just grabbed a handful and took it from there. The backing papers have been subdued with distress inks as they were a bit bright for what I decided to do, I printed a page out with an extract from a fairy story and used more distress inks to age it. I used one of my MS punches to give me a border and finished off with a few flora doodles.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, what a pretty card. Love the vintage/distressed feel and the image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny, beautiful colouring and love how you have distressed the backing papers.
    Love your MS punch, don't think I have seen this design.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Starcyl,
    Love your creation for this week challenge. The colouring is great I the DPs look fab! Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jenny, perfect image for the challenge.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card Jenny..love the aged look of the papers ....thanks for joining us at PFP this week...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with a vintage feel and great design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card Jenny, that image is gorgeous and I love the muted colours. Those flora doodles are yummy!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card - image and papers are great, as is your distressing and fit our books challenge at PFP this week, perfectly. Thanks for taking part, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Jenny. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable card, love the image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful. Love all the detail in the background and the subdued colours. Got to get that MS punch it looks so classy!!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive