Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 17 July 2010

Bah! Humbug! - Christmas Stockings


The challenge over on Bah! Humbug! this week is christmas stockings, sorry Ann but my sewing skills although ok are on hold at the moment so I did a card instead. I have had this stamp for years and can't remember where I got it from but it has been in a box unused so this is a perfect time to bring it out. A fairly simple card, I have used a backing paper from Season's Greetings cd and the flourish I cut on the cricut, I stamped the merry christmas with versamark and embossed with red, and that is basically it - oh and the image is coloured with promarkers.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Jenny - great to use a stamp that was bought years ago - especially such a lovely one.
    Love your swirls.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this teddy in a stocking stamp and how you have coloured it so brightly making it a definite focal point which stands out without having to fight for attention with busy background paper.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jenny, would be great for a kiddie's card. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jenny

    What a gorgeous card, with such a super duper Ted in his stocking, and perfectly coloured it. Love the swirls and backing paper.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Jenny
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive