Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 8 May 2011

CD Sunday - Let's go Oriental


Good morning everyone I have had nothing but trouble this morning and I was just about to give up trying to post but have given it one more go.


Over on CD Sunday we are going oriental and hope you can join us, for this challenge I have used an image from Joanna Sheen's Eastern Treasures which is printed onto a pearlised paper which gives the image a different look. The backing paper has a stamp on one side which has been embossed with silver.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny, love how you have 3d's the image. I like to print on pearlised paper too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jenny and yes the pearlised paper does give the images a different look. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive