Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 19 June 2011

CD Sunday - Tassel Time

Hi guys, it's yet another Sunday and for me it means one thing for sure, another challenge at
CD Sunday, well we do have a challenge for you this week as we want you to use a tassel!
I have to be honest and say we have a vote on our challenges and I don't think I voted for this one, lol. Anyway I guess I know one or two people who are worth a tassel so got over the shock fairly quickly, and got on with the job and made this card from Joanna Sheen's cd Elegant Fans.

I printed the backing paper onto 160gsm text and graphics paper and the fan is printed onto semi gloss photopaper, I have added an embossed strip across the front so there was somewhere to focus the fan on. I have used pinflair to fasten the fan to the card and to help make sure the tassel stays in place.

I do hope you can come over and join us and we are looking forward to visitng the brave amongst you.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jenny, I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous fan - I've not got this one
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Jenny. Love the Asian look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, like the backing paper very much.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card Jenny. Very rich and colourful. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive