Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 2 June 2011

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Sunrise, Sunset

Morning everyone, another week over can you believe it? Now we are here in June and before we know it it will be a countdown to Christmas. This week Cynthia has asked us to use Sunrise, Sunset as our theme, well I found this decoupage on Joanna Sheen's Ivory Cats cd and it just reminded me of cats watching the sun come up before heading home for a nap.

We'd love you to come and join us and I'm pretty sure you can find something that will go with the theme, I could have done several things but loved this scene and of course Joanna is sponsoring this weeks challenge so something worth winning.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cats at sunrise, Jenny. I have dogs at sunset. Gorgeous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene, have this CD but don't remember it. Great card.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive