Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 28 August 2011

CD Sunday - Just because

Hello all, this week on CD Sunday we are having an easy time of things and our theme is 'Just Because'. Well how easy is this you may ask,  well I couldn't make up my mind so decided to go for something that I'd not normally do.

I was browsing through my cd's and found this image on Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends cd, well you do have to smile at this wee frog so it was decided that I would use him.

I copied the image and put it into Craft Artist and added the words, I printed the backing paper and matted all of it up onto dark green card. I used my Martha Stewart punch to do the trim down the middle and finally added a big bow. I do hope you like my offering.

5 comments:

  1. What a fab card Jenny,gorgeous colours and that beautiful ribbon is a perfect finishing touch. I love the way you've added the text to the frog. I'm going to have to check out Craft Artist before too much longer I think.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jenny, love the text and that frog is super
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny. I thought I had heard
    about all of Joanna's Cd's but I missed this one.
    He is one handsome frog. I am sure the Prince will be as well.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Jenny.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jen, it is really cute and the words are great. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive