Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 18 December 2011

CD Sunday - Fifties Fun

Good morning everyone, it's two weeks since the last CD Sunday challenge and this time as we are so busy over the christmas period it's another two weeker. The challenge this time is Fifties Fun and judging by the teams efforts this was popular with them so hopefully it will be with you too.
For my card I used My Craft Studio, A Carousel of Classics I don't use these discs very much but knew there would be something on there to fit the bill and I didn't even change the colour.

The trim at the bottom is done with a Martha Stewart punch and what looks like a thin ribbon is a piece of the backing paper.

Please come and join us we love to visit you in return.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny. One elegant lady. I remember my Mother wearing that sort of style.
    Hope you have a good Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Jenny, love the black and pink
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, your white christmas DT card is so beautiful. Wishing you a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive