Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 8 December 2011

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Trees and Baubles

What an eventful week I've had, on Sunday my pc died, it was quite old and had had a hard life but it was so sad to see it go. I have been saving for such an event so happily I could afford to go out and buy a new one so was only without for a few days. The only thing is all my favourites and contacts and lots of other things are still stuck in the old one, I do hope my friends lovely hubby can manage to get something sorted for me so I can retrieve the things I need.
Anyway on to this week over on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog, she has asked us to do Trees and Baubles and I decided to use a LOTV image as they are so cute and most of my friends and family are into cuteso this kind of card goes down really well.
The backing paper is from a Polka doodles cd and the the stamped sentiment is also a LOTV embossed with WOW powders.

Hope to see you over on the challenge blog so we can visit and see what you've been up to.

5 comments:

  1. Super card Jenny and I love your new look blog
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely image Jenny, So glad you have your new PC and hope you are able to recover your old stuff.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny this is just so cute - love it
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny, I love LOV stamps
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive