Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 8 March 2012

Rainbow Lady challenge - Brown, cream and red

Over on Rainbow Lady this week our challenge is brown, cream and red, now at first I didn't have a clue and then I remembered that after last weeks challenge one of the entries was a dog from this set and once I'd found them I just had to have them.  My card is an 8inch square and although it looks wonky it is straight, just the angle of the camera.  I have used red mirri card and brown matt card for the layers and the message is stamped in brown pigment ink but not embossed.

I do hope you can mange to join us and share a bit of colour, looking forward to visiting you over the week.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jenny, the dog is so cute, not sure mine would be very friendly towards him though.

    sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous card Jenny, have popped a little something in the post for you! Elizabeth x

      Delete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive