Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 13 May 2012

CD Sunday - Reflections

Good morning all from a beautiful sunny Wigan, it's so good to see blue skies and sunshine and I just hope it last throughout the day.

Onto this weeks challenge over on CD Sunday and we have chosen reflections for you all to work with, for my card I have made and easel card with a little used cd from Cupcake Crafting called Cotton Ball Capers, now I think they have redesigned this cd and it comes under a different name now but it is full of bunny images with them all doing various things.
My bunnies are playing at dressing up and using mums mirror to see what they look like.

The format of the cd gives the basics for easel cards so it's really easy to make sure everything matches. I only had white pearls so I coloured them with my trusty promarkers in pink so that toned in better.

We are also having a DT call so if you fancy joining us pop over and let us know, you will have to own a few cd's of course.

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Jenny. A gorgeous image and the shaped 'frame' around it is just right.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive