Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 9 June 2012

Saturated Canary - Anything Goes

I've just found the challenge blog from Saturated Canary and from there found the site where I could get the digi's so as it's my first time using these images I thought I'd join in.

This little lady is called Honey and she is one of the ones I bought, there are also a couple of freebies so I've had play with those too but I'll save them for another post.

The paper is from Basic Grey and I've had it quite a while but couldn't bring myself to use it but have now had a word with myself and I'm starting to use all these lovely papers and other things that we tend to hoard. I've coloured the image with a mixture of Copics, Tria markers and Promarkers, the flowers are from the die set Bitty Blossoms and the douiley is from Marianne Designs, I haven't added a sentiment yet as I'm not sure who it's for yet.

3 comments:

  1. oh what a pretty card!! its just wonderful, I love your inking around the edges too.
    Thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,this is just gorgeous love those images,and the layout and colours are just beautiful hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jenny. Super image and fab colour scheme.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive