Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 8 July 2012

CD Sunday - Best of British

Over on CD Sunday this week Caz has chosen her theme as Best of British, I do hope you can come over and join in as this is Caz's fist time choosing a theme so it would be great if we could get plenty of support for her.

I have been suffering with back problems this week and haven't been able to sit and craft but not wanting to let everyone down by not joining in I have decided to use Craft Artist as my cd element and have done a scrapbook page from the Jubilee celebrations, I did three pages at the time as I thought it would be something to keep as a reminder. I will try to get them sorted this week and add them in for you to see, they are still in CA format not Jpegs at the moment.

I am also entering this into the allsorts challenge of red, white and blue.


 These are the other two pages I made at the same time as the one at the top, I wouldn't have gone to London as I think all those people would have been too overpowering but I spent all day watching on tv and unusually for me wanted to capture some of the feeling of the day, hope you like them.

9 comments:

  1. oh Hun hope your back feels better soon,can be awful the pain,as for your layout it looks,brilliant love the photos,and the elements,you have used,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Jenny - a great layout and such a good idea to make a few pages to mark such a special occasion.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, pleased your back is easier, A fantastic card with a super layout and I love the additional pages.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrapbook pages Jenny. The craft artist CDs are producing some wonderful results that I can only aspire to at the moment. I need more time to practice!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo's you have chosen as memory pages jenny great l/o's on all of them. I'm with you on being among the crowds i enjoyed the view from sofa
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing LO's Jenny, you've really captured the essence of the Jubilee celebrations and the piccies are fab!
    Thanks for entering our Red White and Blue challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to read of your back problem, I do hope it is easing for you. Thanks for the support. I adore your scrapbook page, the Queen looks so happy, a beautiful picture to use. The very Best of Britain. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout, very patriotic
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great pages here Jenny. Hope things get better for you soon.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive