Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 11 October 2012

Digitally Sweet - Card Front

I was asked to make a card for someone to take to a baby shower, having never done one I was a bit stuck but started having a play but nothing seemed to work, my initial idea was maybe a stork carrying a baby but didn't like anything I'd done.

This idea came about while looking at one of my digi kits and I found the cloud so I took the words baby shower literally and came up with this. I hope the person it's for doesn't think I've gone mad.

I am entering this in the Digitally Sweet challenge this week which is make a digital card front.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a perfectly beautiful baby shower card. Love it. Thank you for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant Jenny and I'm sure Steph will appreciate the play on words and the humour of it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ali! Love those raining babies! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clever idea Jenny and it will be so different to any others.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will go down very well Jenny, it looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jenny on your win, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jenny, what a great idea, I love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive