Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 9 June 2013

CD Sunday challenge - Fine Plumage

What a beautiful morning it is and I'm here with another card for the challenge over at CD Sunday, this week Jocelyn has chosen Fine Plumage. I recently bought a new cd from My Craft Studio which is called Quintessential Country Garden. I love all the colours and the way they have blended them so chose to use this topper, I'm glad it fell in place with the challenge. The bacground paper is from one of the packs of paper that came with the cd and I've used one of my favourite diesin the corners, just finished the whole thing off with some card candy which I found when tidying as I had forgotten I had white.

Wynn is still with us and her card is another lovely one so please drop by and have a look, as usual you don't need a blog as we do accept entries by email, you just may need to give us a bit of a promt by putting a comment on so we know to go and look.

I am also entering this card into the
 Allsorts Challenge which this week is In The Garden.
Crafty Calendar challenge which is Things with Wings

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jenny, there are some stunning images on this CD, and this one looks lovely against the glittery backing paper you've used. I love the corner die you've used, another to add to the wish list.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image Jenny and those die cuts corners ae fab. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my kind of image Jenny, love how it's blended and such beautiful colours and finished off with those beautiful dies and candy. Beautiful...
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! It looks like a watercolour painting. I just love the delicate pastel colours. The elegant corner dies just finish it off beautifully Jenny.

    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning image Jenny, I could well be tempted with that CD.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Jenny and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully put together; love the die cut corners. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. A winner Jenny! A gorgeous image, so beautifully framed with the die cuts, really fabulous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Love all the soft colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive