Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 14 July 2013

CD Sunday - Christmas in July

Hello everyone and welcome to my place in blogland, this week over at CD Sunday we are trying to get ahead so have chosen Christmas in July as our topic this week. To be honest looking out of the window and seeing such fabulous weather doesn't exactly inspire the cold feeling of a snowy scene but we have to start early so what better time than now.

For my card I have used the Best of La Pashe 2012 and this is from the Pickles and Podge section, it's a fairly simple card but most of my Christmas cards are simple only do elaborate ones for family.
This was printed onto 160gsm paper and the red card is from a pad bought from C&C quite a while ago but they are still selling them but I only paid £4.99 each for mine, the sentiment is from a Polkadoodles cd cut out with one of the smaller bits from a spellbinders set, they don't get used that often as they don't seem to fit with anything most of the time.

I do hope you'll join in with us, we love to come and visit.
Jenny xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the image you've used for your card Jenny, and the die cut corner is a great addition.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image Jenny, perfect for Christmas. Super backing paper too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap! I just love this image, great card Jenny. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive