Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 1 September 2013

Pretty in Pink

Over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog this time it's Pretty in Pink, I've just bought a new stamp so thought I'd have a play and this is the result. I stamped the image with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap so I could use flex markers to colour it. I have used my dies to make a pretty card but so very easy, the sentiment is embossed with WOW sparkling silver and I've added a couple of little hearts to cover the wholes in the die cut as I didn't want them showing.

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgoeus card Jenny, love those die cuts and such a pretty image. I adore pink and green together
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's sooo pretty Jenny. Gorgeous image - and beautifully coloured. Love those die cuts.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny this is really beautiful. So subtle and pretty. Love it! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive