Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 29 June 2014

Round again - recycling

Good morning it's very early on Sunday morning and the sun is shining which makes a nice change from yesterday.
This week over at CD Sunday Carol has chosen Round again or recycling, now I do use things that look like they may have a use but I am someone who throws things in the bin without thinking if they can be reused.  I thought I was going to struggle but I bought some new bedding and it came all wrapped up and tied with a ribbon.
I used the label as a mat and kept the ribbon on, I didn't think to use something  big enough to cover the wording and keep the gold border but I had two so the next one will be used that way.
The card I made is from the Card Creations + cd Crazy Cats by Linda Ravenscroft, I didn't have the right colour roses so I used an alcohol pen to colour them but the brown flowers were already that colour. The leaves are from a Tattered Lace die set and the sentiment is from a stamp set I bought recently, I've been trying to add more sentiments into my collection.

4 comments:

  1. I love this Jenny. A great idea to use the label and ribbon in this way. Such a pretty card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is beautiful. A lovely image and the first time I have seen anything from this CD. Love your flowers, they match the design perfectly.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that funky cat, a lovely card and good recycling too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny how cute is this!! Love it and great bit of recycling. We should get lots of takers with this challenge . The team has shown us some great inspirational pieces. Hugs Wynn x



    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive