Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 10 August 2014

Quilted fun over at CD Sunday

Good morning, can't believe it's two weeks since the last challenge over at CD Sunday but today we have a new one so it must be.

I've had a busy couple of weeks and I don't know if I'm coming or going but I'm hoping things will settle down soon and I can go back to my snails pace where I know what I'm doing and where I should be!

for my card this time I've used the Crafter's Companion cd, Halcyon days which I bought in the C&C sale a few weeks ago, it's got some lovely images on it so I'm hoping to get quite a bit of use out of it.
This card was made for a bit of fun with one of my workmates, she is 50 this month and we were planning a night out with her and she kept saying it was her 21st so we went further than she thought and she got a card, a balloon and she had to wear a flashing sash with 21 all over it, but she took it in good humour and we had a great time.

I hope you can come and join us and maybe win a prize if you are chosen as the top of the winning three.

4 comments:

  1. Glad she has a good sense of humour but she get a great card into the bargain, love the flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for your 50 or is 21 year old friend Jenny. Lovely layout and I see a beautiful Arianna Bloom flower which adds e stunning touch to your design. Pleased you friend took everything in good fun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card & I love the 21 idea - I sure she loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny I've just got the Halcyon Days CD and I'm sure it'll be well used. Your card is so pretty and I love the little die cut flourishes peeping out from behind the flower. Glad your friend has a great sense of humour. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive