Welcome to my blogland friends

Friday 2 January 2015

Tic Tac Toe at Polkadoodles

Hello and A Very Happy New Year to you all.  We've had a short break for Christmas and now we're back with a new challenge which this time is Tic Tac Toe. Now if you're wondering what this is then it's quite simple really, there is a grid and you choose a line to work to and you creation must use the elements in that row.
This is the grid we were given and I've used the diagonal line with Die cut, Ribbon and Embossing but really I could also use the top line as I have those elements on my card too.
I have used the Octvia image as my focal point and if you haven't seen them they are a beautiful set which can be found on the Polkadoodles web site and because they are digi's you can get them straight away and start crafting so do check them out.  The backing paper is from Dollie Daydreams - Girl Talk which is available either as a cd or download, I embossed this with a Tattered Lace embossing folder which my OH bought me for Christmas. The die cut is a Couture Creations one which I bought in the sale, the image is coloured with Copic pens and I also used the pens to colour the sentiment and the mat . The flower is from Wild Orchid and the leaves are another Tattered Lace item.

i do hope you can join in with us, as usual someone will win a little prize. 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the tones you've opted for. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the embossed background and wonderful image. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty and delicate beautiful make xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and so elegant
    Hugs Susan xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a stunning delicate make hun. Fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card ! I agree with Bev, it's very delicate. I love it !

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive