Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 28 January 2009

An award from Jane


An award has been given to me by Jane thanks Jane, I'm not sure who to pass this onto but while I think about it I have to list things I'm addicted too.



Buying craft stash even if I never use it.

My two lovely dogs.

The fantastic curry that David makes.

A couple of glasses of wine on a Friday


Right now to pass this on, this is going to the following because I am either inspired, amazed or both by what these lovely people do and the help they so freely give.








Thanks ladies hope you enjoy your award.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jen for this lovely award. Much appreicated. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely award Jenny, I really appreciate it.
    Sorry my friend but I've just 'tagged' you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been tagged Jen sorry. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive