Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 22 September 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge



Another card for another challenge, this time it is for the I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog we could use any colour but follow a sketch. This time I have done something a little different for me as I don't do many cards for boys, I have used a freebie image and it was from Tales From Pollycraft

They do a Friday Freebie and Feathers the Dragon was one of them a few weeks ago, I just couldn't resist him.

8 comments:

  1. Great card for a boy Jenny and that image is beautifully coloured
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! The image and papers go great together.Thanks for joining the I love Promarkers Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and image!
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boy's card, which are normally hard to do!!!
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitos osallistumisestasi I ♥ ProMarkers
    korttisi on hauska!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, the dragon reminds me of Pete's Dragon! Lovely colouring and sketch interpretation. Thank you for joining in the challenge
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive