Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 21 September 2009

One card , two challenges


This is my entry for the Passion for Promarkers and The Pink Elephant challenges, I don't know what has come over me but I seem to be on a roll and while I'm in the mood I'll just carry on.

The Passion for Promarkers challenge is any colours and polka dots and the Pink Elephant is a sketch challenge so hopefully I've fullfilled the criteria for both of them.

I think this is my last for today but you never know I may still have time for one more before I go out for my tea.

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are so pretty. Great layout and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah gorgeous card - love Tilda on the swing so cute. Mr Linky is showing up now Brenda so I'll add your link.
    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card - I love the colours you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Jenny, love the image
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work with both challenges! Your card is lovely, and the stamp is adorable.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work with both challenges...your card is lovely! The stamp you used is adorable!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and I love that image
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive