Saturday, 30 January 2010
I've been given an award from Claire who has a lovely blog and some fabulous creations so do go and visit her, now there are few rules so here goes:
1. Copy and Paste the award on my blog.
2. List who gave the award and link back to them.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit them to let them know.
O.K. first two rules are easy but I'm not 100% about the 10 things yet, will have to thimk about it so I'll come back and fill in later, I'll also have to think about who to give the award to so again I'll come back to it.
Thanks for the award Claire.
I have decided who I want to send my award on to and I have chosen two people, one is Doreen who hasn't been crafting for too long and the other is Sue
I will be back with my list of top ten things soon.
OK I now have my top ten list, first lot were easy just the last few needed thinking about.
1. David, we have been married for 16+ years and are still very happy.
2. My dogs, although sometimes even I would argue about this choice.
3. Family, don't spend a lot of time together as we are quite spread out but we are all there if needed.
5. Friends, both close and cyber as all have a place in my life.
6. Work - grateful I still have a job!
7. Holidays - nothing better than being away from everything either in the UK or abroad.
8. Crafting as this keeps me sane
9. My friends daughter a little ray of sunshine.
10. A glass of ice cold wine on a Saturday night while I relax in front of the tv.
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (68)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (130)
- ▼ 01/24 - 01/31 (5)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (39)