Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 30 January 2010

Wings of Hope 60th Birthday Card


Firstly sorry this is not straight, it looked it when I saved it! This is made with the beautiful image Wings of Hope which is on sale here to help the victims of Haiti, it is made for a young lady's 60th birthday and I do hope she likes it.
I have used Pro Markers to colour the image, the horse is done in blossom and the stand and accessories are done in pastel green with just a hint of gold so I am entering this into the Passion for Promarkers this week as these are the required colours. The word celebrate was cut on my Cricut and the 60 was done with the cuttlebug, I have finished it off with a string of pearls around the aperture and the flowers have a little bit of pink ribbon wrapped around.

11 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely Jenny. Fabulous card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love this image and for such a good cause too
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Jenny, those flower arrangements are so pretty and really complement the delicate colours on the horse.
    Have a look here http://clairescraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/award-from-lovely-tess.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. The image is stunning and the flowers are amazing. Thanks for taking the time to join us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jenny, fabulous cause.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny a fabulous card. I'm off to check out the stamp in a few minutes. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jenny - the image is fabulous. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jenny, I just love the image and the binded flowers look so great! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jenny, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless you! Thanks for posting this and for making the carousel horse look so beautiful! I love how you wrapped the roses with tiny satin ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive