Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 6 October 2011

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - In the Misty Moonlight

This is my card for the challenge we have over on Rainbow Lady's blog this week, we are being sponsored once again by the lovely Joanna Sheen abd this week the theme is In the Misty Moonlight.
I have used the Enchanted Dreams cd and this picture is one of my favourite ones. I have used a backing paper from another image as I thouoght the fireworks went really well with the fireworks in the image. The word Celebrate is stamped in versamark and embossed with silver, and I have used my Martha Stewart punch to do the heart trim.

I do hope you can come and join us and maybe win a voucher to spend in Joanna's shop.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jenny... not see that backing paper must have another look. Thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive