Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 27 May 2013

More Fabulous Fashion


I have been playing today, as the Fabulous Fashion cd was still in the draw that is what I played with. I wanted to put the dress, bag and hat on one sheet but it isn't on the disc so I took the png files into craft artist and put them together and added the words.
I think the image on the top card is a little high but at least it gives me an idea of how the three images work together, it isn't quite as high as it looks in the picture I was taking this at an angle.

I think I'd like to do a row of dresses or hats but I'll settle for these at the moment, I've got another two printed out and ready to put together which will make 9 cards since yesterday just from this cd set.

2 comments:

  1. I can feel the love you have for this CD Jenny. Loving the cards you are making with it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jenny, clever you for putting everything together in CAP2. Look forward to seeing the rest of your designs from this CD.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive