Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Clarity Stencil card

I made this on Monday/Tuesday, on Monday I used the stencil with three colours of pink in Distress ink, they are Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick for the stems I used a Promarker in Marsh Green. Once I had coloured the design how I wanted it I then used some clear Sparkle Medium over the top and had to put it to one side to dry, you can't believe how hard I find that so I just left it overnight.  The two layers underneath are coloured with the Worn Lipstick ink and the Marsh Green Promarker, it's not very often that I leave such a large amount of white but I think this works, I decided to pull some of the lipstick colour onto the top of the design but that was mostly because I had some ink on my finger and left a huge fingerprint and had to cover it!  I was given some stamps for my birthday last year and I like the style of this wording so decided to give it an outing again I used the same pink distress ink.

I had just put this together when up popped a post from one of my crafty friends and she had used the same stencil but in different colours, it's here if you want to have a look.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jenny, I bought this stencil at Ally Pally (not used it yet) I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. You've made such a wonderful card with it, I love the colours too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jenny, so very pretty, I love the colours you have used and it's so versatile could be used for any occasion xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive