Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 20 April 2014

Blue Tag


Over at the Dragons Dream Tag it On challenge blog they want blue and 'S' so I've had a little play with some JOFY stamps that I just had to have but have only used a couple of times. 

The backgound is done with some blue Silkies mixed with some gloss gel medium and just brushed on, I am not very successful with Silkies normally but won't be defeated so have tried different ways to use them. Once I'd done the base layer I used a couple of stencils with Distress inks in Broken china and Shabby Shutters, I then stamped the images with Versafine in Onyx black and painted with more Silkies. I then used a blue Distress Stickles and put it over the little round bits on the stems. 

I'm not sure if stencils will count as the S in the challenge but hopefully the girls will make allowances.
I'm also entering this into the Fashionable Stamping challenge, Flying Things.

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jenny, love the stamps and your colours are stunning.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag.

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Jenny and l love the JOFY stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Happy Easter, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag! The colors are wonderful. Those stamps are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful tag, love the JOFY images. Thanks for joining us at Tag It On again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag, Love the colours & stamps... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Springtime tag! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing again. I love the JoFy stamps too. Jacqui DT Member Dragon's Dream TIO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Jenny and a great job with the silkies too. Love the colours you've used and those stamps are fab. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenny. What a fantastic tag! I love the freshness of the colours and those JOFY stamps are brilliant!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous tag, love the colour palette you've used on these images
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive