Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 21 April 2014

Steampunk tag

I felt like I cheated a bit using stencils as my S in the last tag I did so I have done another and this time it's Steampunk, I have used some Chocolate Baroque stamps that I've had ages and yes they were another must have but you know all about that I guess. I have also used some of their Texture Fragments in the background, this time I have used Pan Pastels and stamped with Versamark. The window stamp is also stamped in Versamark but then I used a mica powder over it to intensify the blue.

I've never been a tag maker but recently have been using some I got in a box I bought when I went to Kanban so that shows you how long I've had them and I am enjoying playing with them. So this is another one for the Dragons Dream Tag it On challenge of Blue and 'S'

6 comments:

  1. This tag design is quite unique to me and I really like the effect it has. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, love the steampunk theme. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Dream TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous tag, and no it's no cheating lol. Thanks for sharing again with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, Love the steam-punk theme... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really pretty steam punk images. A beautiful tag. Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Tag, thanks for joining us at Dragon's Dream TIO. Jacqui DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive